Friday, March 12, 2010

Ponyo - Theme song ~Duet Fandub with Namikawa Daisuke~

Mp3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w...



I'm back home from my grandparents and this is just something random I did for shit and giggles XD I've been wanting to try out this duet-method for a while and I was bored so yeah...here it is 8D (Isn't Namikawa Daisuke to ADOWABLE when he sings? *w* I love his voice...~)

Oh yeah, and Mr Namikawa didnt sing the whole song (actually only a really small part of it) so beware of the crappy mixing on some parts.....;w;



The trailer-video (and song) are from the movie "Gake no Ue no Ponyo". I havent seen it yet, but I REALLY want to! JIGGY LETS RENT IT AND WATCH IT! (/O_O)/ ...AS LONG AS YOU PAY FOR IT MWOHAHAHAH- *shot*



Also, I want to give extra credit to sukikachan999 who sent me Namikawa's version of the song! Thank you so much once again! \ ( ; w ; ) / *huggles*



Vocals: MarinePearl & Namikawa Daisuke

Mixing: MarinePearl

Lyrics Translation: http://www.animelyrics.com/...



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment