Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arranged Marriage:A Jemi Story 1x11

Hey youtubers;) Im sorry its just school is SOOOO much lately, but i promise to keep writing. Im currently making the trailer for YBWM:)! its gunna be gooddd.



ENJOY:)



Later that night, at their house. Joes POV.

I chuckled, running up the stairs. "JOE!!!"Demi squealed, chasing me. I ran, jumping over steps. She was so fast, catching up to me. I sped across our room, once reaching the stairs and reached the bathroom. "NO!!!"She yelled. I put her phone over the toilet. Demi reached the bathroom."Joe Jonas, if you-" She started.

"One more text Demetria and you'll never see this phone again. Its time to celebrate, not gossip!" I said, leaning the phone closer. "Fine, your right!"She said. For the past 2 hours she was texting. Demi walked over to me, pushing the phone out of my hand and in the toilet. My eyes widened, looking at her. She giggled, grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. We reached the living room, and i kept asking what she was doing. All Demi did was smile,and she pulled me to the couch."Lets celebrate by watching a movie." She said, sitting on the couch.I smiled, kissing her cheek and putting my arm around her.



3 Months later.Joes POV.

Its been 3 months, and we've become incredibly close.Everyday seems like a better day, and now that shes officially finished high school, I think these days will keep getting better. I, and our parents attended her graduation. And now we've decided to have a wedding in late June, this month. Demi hasnt said I love you yet, and im planning to do it today, when i propose formally.She has no idea i will, but our moms do, because they will be here planning the wedding with her. Supposedly were having a outside wedding and reception here. Im ok,as long as I get to be with Demi. I really do love her, shes the best thing thats happened to me.

"Hey sweetie" She said as she walked in the living room. I got up and pecked her lips. "So when are our mothers coming?"I asked, as i grabbed her hand and walked to the couch. "Um..noon?"She said, scratching her head. I laughed, and we sat down."I love the idea of having the wedding here."Demi said eyeing towards the backyard. She turned to me. I Smiled.Her hair was straight, her eyes bright with her light makeup. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. I felt her smile on my lips. Demi pulled back, after hearing a knock on the door. She pecked my lips and got up to open it. I walked behind her, and as she opened the door, slipped my hand around her waist.Their were our mothers. They were best friends like teenage girls and we'd joke about it. We kissed each their cheeks,and I kissed Demi and left them to talk about the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment