Monday, September 28, 2009

Why Didnt I {Trailer}

READ READ READ!!

IMPORTANT!

This series is important to me because:

1. It was a dream.

2. I get to kiss Jasper in it. XD

3. When i woke up from the dream, i was sobbing.



Okay, so the plot is really about Marcia (me) being torn between Emmett and Jasper, but realizes that she doesnt get to pick. They have to choose her. So she becomes heartbroken and whatnot.



BELLA SWAN: She wasnt shown in the video, but she is Marcia's best friend.

ROSALIE LORI: Marcia's sister.

JASPER HALE: New kid; comes in school in the middle of the year.

CULLEN FAMILY: New people; come to Dover in September; live next door to the Lori's.



DISCLAIMER: The people in this ARE NOT vampires or werewolves! NORMAL PEOPLE ONLY!



1. Should i make this? Is it worth it?

2. Rate it from 1 to 10. BE HONEST.

3. Do you hate it that im one of the main characters? :/ I know, its gay. But in my dream, i was the main character. And it would feel stupid if i wasnt. LOL.



PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY IN YOUR COMMENT.

10+ Comments for me to upload the first Episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment