Friday, October 23, 2009

One More Chance (New Moon FanFic) Trailer

I Do not own the twilight series book! Stephanie

Meyers owns it!!! Thank you!

*****Information Here!*********

One More Chance

[New Moon Fan Fic]

***Tralier***

Hello my name is asiangirlwithdimples

I am a major twilight fan! So I decided

I would right my own twilight story, since

I LOVE it sooo much. So here is a small trailer,

almost like the fanfic stories, with Nelena &

Jemi...



Story:

It's been a year since Edward left Bella, Jacob

has now transferred to Bella's school to protect

her just incase Victoria came back because of

what happened, when she was nearly killed by Laurent,

because Laurent escaped and know he'll come back...

Everything was getting normal...Jacob and Bella

are about to start a relationship when The cullens

return, things start to go crazy with the vampires

and werewolves! Bella doesn't know whether to

forgive Edward, or to be loyal to Jacob, who thinks

Edward is only trouble and will hurt her again!



There will be: Romance

Edward: (leans in)

Bella: (closes her eyes)

Edward: (kisses Bella)



There will be: Jealousy

Edward: What's going on here?

Jacob: Were on a date! Idiot!

Edward: NO! You two are dating?

Bella: (confused) Well...?

Jacob: Just leave!

Edward: Do you really like him?

Jacob: Of course she does! (holds Bella by the

waist)

Edward: (growls) Get your hands off of her you dog!



THere will be: Action!

Bella: (wakes up) Why is it so hot? (opens eyes)

Oh my god! (sees she's surrounded by fire!)

...Outside...

Jacob: What happened?!

Charlie: I don't know! But Bella is in there! (scared)

Edward+Jacob: Bella! (both start to run in the house)

Charlie: No! Don't go in there!

(The Firefighters come...)



And lastly there will be: shockers!

Bella: (knocks on the door)...(no one answers) Hm...(opens the door) Edward!

Edward: (making out with Tanya...)

Tanya: Who's she?

Edward: (gulps) Bella?

Bella: (watery eyes) I'm sorry...(leaves)



PLEASE NO RUDE COMMMENTS!!!

This is my first story!!!

ANd for the ppl who hate twilight, if you don't like it, then why

do you search it up and look at it...Your wasting you time!

THank you! Please Subscribe and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment