Friday, November 27, 2009

North View Heights [A Justin Bieber Love Story Trailer]

This is The Trailer for:All For You Again [A Justin Bieber Love Story]

So here it is!! Enjoy!!!





Alexy's POV: I was siting under the biggest tree in North View park. It was midnight. I had snuck out of the house. And I was crying. I had bruises all over my body. My head was throbbing from all the times it had been smashed against the wall that night. I didn't plan on going back to Midd Oak. That was where I lived. With My abusive father. I'm never going back. Why? Because he knows I'm gone... and if I go back... he'll kill me... just like he did to mom. I'm now planing to walk to my brothers house. His house is around the park... and he lives in North View.



Normal POV:

Alexy:*gets up and wipes away her tears and starts walking on the sidewalk to her bothers house when she bumps into someone and falls to the ground*

?????:Shit! I'm Sorry. I didn't see you... *holds his hand out to help her up*

Alexy:*grabs his hand and gets up* It's alright. I was only half your fault. *slightly smiles*

?????:*laughs* I'm Justin. *sticks out his hand and smiles*

Alexy:*shakes his and and smiles back.* I'm Alexy.



That was the night Justin Drew Bieber had changed Alexy Lynn Engle's life... forever. & and that was the night... they had became best friends. And that was the night they had fallen in love... with each other. They will go through many fun and loving nights... and they will go through many hardships.



There will be drama-

Alexy:*crying* YOU BITCH! YOU BACK-STABBED ME AGAIN!!

Emmy: IT WAS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!



Love-

Justin: I've loved you ever since I've meet you... I never had the guts to say it to you while you were awake... So I guess I'm telling you right now... while your in this raggy, old hospital bed... in coma... and you might not ever be awake again. And thats a risk I'm not able to take. I love you. *kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the room*



Hate-

Marissa:*whispering* I hate you. I hate you so much... you are dead to me... I thought you loved me... *a tear runs down her face*

Ryan:*stuttering* I-i Do lov-love you...

Marissa:*breaks down with thousands of tears running down her face*









Friendship-

Alexy:*hugs her* Quinn, you are the best friend ever! *smiles and laughs*

Quinn: *hugs her back* I know! Ha! So are you!



Death-

Alexy:*suttering* wh-what do you mean sh-she's de-dead?

Docter:I'm sorry ma'am but we just couldent get the glass out...



Fights-

Emmy:*punches Quinn in the face* Ha! Bitch!

Quinn:*punches Emmy 3 times in the face* Who's the bitch?



Secrets-

Justin:Christan, You can not tell Alexy about this! She would never forgive me if she found out!

Christan: Don't worry man, I got your back.



Lies-

Alexy-*crying* You lied to me, Justin!! You said that this would never happen!

Justin:*crying also* I'm sorry!!! It was an accident! I never would Of done this if I knew this would happen!



and much more.



As you can see, there will be many hardships through their lifes. But, I guess thats what life is... and you can stop that. Alexy and Justin will be happy at some points and they will be sad at some points. But they love each other. And love, it can pull anyone together. Even some rich pop star and a poor girl who gets abused by her father. Many thing will happen. And some will hurt... ans some will be just plain wonderful. This is North View Hights. And its about to get real.

No comments:

Post a Comment