Monday, November 23, 2009

Something New.........

Ohkay, I Know You Guys Are Probably Sick Of Me Making Up Things New But I Get Like Really Weird Ideas Like Willy Wonka LoL. :D But When I Made That Short Story Called Dinosaur Killer I Got An Idea. I Think You Guys Like It When I Write Funny Stories Instead Of Serious Ones. Ya Know. So Now I Want To Skip All The Serious Ones And Get Back To Funny Ones So Im Thinking About Making A Series Called You Heartbreaking, Dinosaur Killing Boy. So Tell Me What You Think Of This Info And Preview Of The First Episode.



Trailer:

It Was Always Natallie This Natallie That, Me And Nat Couldnt Take It Anymore So We Started Dating Everything Was Going Well Until Sasha Came Along. No I Didnt Say Miranda I Said Sasha. She Ruined Everthing Our Relationship, Our Friendship, Us. He Just Broke Up With Me Unexpectedly Just Out Of The Blue They Started Dating, I Was Hurt But Not Hurt Enough To Let Anyone Know.



Ep. 1: (Preview)

Polly Invited Me Over For Thanksgiving Dinner. Usually I Would Refuse But I Havnt't Been There In Ages Or More Like A Week. I Walk Into The Door.



Polly: Allie, Its Great See You Again.

Allie: *Hugs Polly* I Know Where's Alex And Heartb I Mean Nat??

Polly: Oh Umm, Him And Sasha Are Playing Rockband In The Basement.

Allie: Oh, Fun.

Alex Runs In.

Alex: Hey My Woman.

Allie: I Thought Jesse Was Your Woman???

Alex: Oh Honey No You Didnt Go There???

Allie: Oh Honey Yes I Did!!!

Alex: I Want You To Be My Girfriend.

Allie: Im 17 You're 12.

Alex: Age Is But A Number Baby.

Allie: Age Matters Alex.

Alex: But Baby You Dated Nat.

Allie: Number One, Dont Call Me Baby, And Second He Is Two Years Younger Than Me.

Polly: Leave Allie Alone, And Go Get Your Brother.

Alex: Fine But She Will Be Mine Because Ive Got Skills To Rhyme All The Time Shawty Is A Dime.

Allie: Haha Very Funny *Kicks Him In The Butt*

Alex: Shawty That Aint Cool.

Allie: Alex Shutup.



COMMENT RATE AND SUBCRIBE WHAT DID YOU THINK??? BUT YOU KNOW I GOT SKILLS TO RHYME LOL HAHA. ;d WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. SAY IF YOU LIKE IT OR YOU DONT I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! PEACE AND LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment