Friday, December 25, 2009

UPDATE ON SERIES!!IMPORTANT!

Ok,I'm thinkingI have TOO many series.I am cancelling ALL Writers' Block Series.I am Kepping Days of Summer since its new&kepping Sweet Dreams since I love the idea.Now,I can canceal all my other series&start a new trailer OR you could vote for ONE series to keep.Writers' Block stories willl count too.You can vote for ONE series only.I would like to start a new series,but I am TOATALLY not sure.Would ou hate me if I made a series or mini movie with a couple other than Jemi?ANY COUPLE,just comment on the couple.



Vote::

-Diary of a Troubled Teenager

-Understanding Hurt

-Waking up in Vegas

-Best Friend's Girl

-Here For You

-Stop and Stare



Choose One or a new series.I might make a movie but not with Jemi,should I?ANY COUPLE but Jemi since I have too much(but you could NEVER have too much)I just want to try it,do ou guys support me?Please leave a comment on which series&if it should be in d.box or video.My WMM is being gay so if its in video it might be a while

No comments:

Post a Comment