Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When I Look At You;; Niley // Episode 1; S1 {Popular?}

Are you guys ready? For extreme drama? Love & Friendship? Well you've come to the right place x] When I Look At You is finally out! Merry Christmas! & Happy New Year 2010 :] Please be a great Niley year :] I don't want this to be as good as, iluvjb4ever123 's videos cuz no one can write better, well I love xemluvszanessa , lalalandmachine09 , SmileyNiley09 , JonasHeartForever. But I want this Series to go well, some more comments and stuff cuz I swear It will get better, so share videos with friends tell you all your friends to comment, rate and sub ;]

My social life is crazy, with homework & alot of other things on my mind, I only update my vidoes on a weekend (most of the time) but sometime I update in the week (aka. monday, tuesday) if I update in the week it's usaully friday or monday, anyway just follow me on twitter for updates http://www.twitter.com/hotm... (I havent been on in awhile though)

Information on "Masquerade";;

This is sorta a trailer [In words]



They Met at the Masquerade Ball..

They Fell In Love at the Masqerade Ball..

One Dance Can Change their life.. Forever..

But they don't know each others names...

What are they going to do?

"True Love will find each other.."

Staring;;

Miley Cyrus

Nick Jonas

Demi Lovato

Joe Jonas

Selena Gomez

Taylor Lautner

&& More in..

MASQERADE ;; A Mini-Niley Movie

------------------------------ ----------------

Songs;;

Popular - The Veronicas [Pitch Change - Low]

Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne



14 Comments [ATLEAST] For the next episode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment