Monday, January 25, 2010

Two Worlds Collide Taylena Story! [Trailer]

Hi im Selena Gomez, im 14 and im turning 15 this year. I live with my mom my dad died 5 months ago, it was really bad, my dad was driving to go pick my sister up he wasent looking to where he was going and he hit a truck and got fliped over........After the accident my father was rushed to the emergency room,where then i was at school and it was 9 am.

*flashback*

teacher-*gets a call* miss.gomez the office needs you ur mom is here to pick u up.

selena-um ok *stands up and leaves* hey mom

mom-sweetie we need to get to the hospital

selena-*worried*why what happened mom whats rong

mom-come on *drives to the hospital*

*end of flashback*

On our away to the hospital my mom told about my dad i was crying when we got to the hospital we sat down an hour later the docter comes out and says "we lost him". those three words made my mom break her heart she fell on the floor crying i fell on the floor crying also but i kneeled down and hugged her tight i told her it will be ok. but she said no it wouldnt and by what she meant she meant it... Ever sense we moved to california los angles we lived in miami Florida, but now were in a busy place, my mom changed after the death of my father, she started drinking she started to skip work and she now has a new boyfriend named Alex, he has a son named taylor lautner, the worst of all time he is the most popular school and a jerk, he's mean to everyone and doesnt want to lose his reputaion, he has a girl friend named miley cyrus, she's a brat, all she cares about is her and herself no one else, but taylor doesnt realize it, but something that i can not explain is, when im near him i feel strange, i feel like the world just stoped and i cant see no one else only him and me, if i like him this is wrong.

selena-*closes diary, sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment