Monday, January 25, 2010

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer (Doctor Who Version!)

COPYRIGHT ACT ALLOWS THIS MATERIAL : "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." All rights belong to BBC and Sony Pictures Classics.



XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX



Yay! Another Doctor Who Crossover Trailer! Since the Mamma Mia! / Doctor Who trailer has been a pretty big hit for me, I thought Id try doing another trailer =D



Ive never seen The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus before, but after Heath Ledgers death, I saw the trailer for the movie and thought it was absolutely epic! And since Doctor is in the name of one of the characters, I thought it would be a good fit! I had to make some changes in the video since in the trailer, Heaths character is placed by 4 actors and I didnt have enough Doctor Who characters to fit. So I just put the 10th Doctor, David Tennant, in the role ^^



I also had a time deciding who would play Doctor Parnassus; at first I had considered Jack Harkness, since theyre both immortal, but then I thought of the 8th Doctor, Paul McGann for the role and it fit perfectly! (I think this is the first Doctor Who trailer with him in it =D)



I tried again working on the lipsyncing and sound effects, which even though I had to ignore some entirely, Im thrilled with how it turned out!



Cast:

Tony - 10th Doctor

Doctor Parnassus - 8th Doctor

Valentina - Jenny

The Devil - The Master



Enjoy! Let me know what you think! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment