Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trailer - Life & Fate Voting!

So.... here will be the same story/plot-thing like in my "HELP"-vid... thanks everyone for the opinon... btw... like.. hmm... in a week (10.3.10) first epi will be up... means... one day before that i will decide or.. .better "see" which one has been voted.. =DDD

btw... BOTH has names now...xDDD



so tell me NOW on this vid (again) WHICH one to continue.. u got trailers, plots (are these plots?XD) cuz.... well... lets say i counts the votes by both vids HELP and here..=D



Story : "Life"

He was screaming and trembling, i couldn't see his face, but i knew his pain. The fear he was going through. It was killing him and to see him like this was killing me too.

My alert made me open my eyes. I starred at the ceiling in shock. Sweat running down my forehead. I wiped it away, slowly, still a bit scared and shocked.

Every night the same dream - Wait! Scratch that! Every night the same nightmare - the nightmare of my past...



Story 2: "Fate" (xD)

Deep silence. A shadow sneeked through the corridor toward a huge door.

A light knock interrupted the silence.

"Who's there?" a quiet whisper asked. No one replied. There was only silence again.

A shar KLICK and KLACK on the floor, then the foor fell open.

A scream echoed in the hall. Silence again. Everything went dark. The darkness was filling the room, the hallway, the mansion.

"FIRE!"



Soo... PLS PLS PLS comment!! =D

i really need it!! ;)



Alice♥

No comments:

Post a Comment