Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Final Kingdom, I Love You Official Trailer

This is the finished project. That I worked really hard on and some problems at first but luckily fixed them. This is a parody of the trailer of the movie New York, I Love You. I liked the real trailer enough to do this, call me crazy. It also gave me a reason to work on my progress of Sony Vegas. Because I really want to get good at it. Like Pwilliard and Hazamaly, two of my favorite subscriptions.



------------------------------ ----------(Below is the real description with some changes ^_^)

In the city that never sleeps, love is always on the mind. Those passions come to life in FINAL KINGDOM,I LOVE YOU a collaboration of storytelling from some of today's most imaginative filmmakers and featuring an all-star cast. Together they create a kaleidoscope of the spontaneous, surprising, electrifying human connections that pump the citys heartbeat. Sexy, funny, haunting and revealing encounters unfold beneath the horizon skyline. From Twilight Town to Edge to Destiny Islands the story weaves a tale of love as diverse as the very fabric of Final Kingdom itself.



Starring in order of appearance:

Axel, Larxene, Denzel, Marlene, Zack Fair, Aerith Gainsborough, Yuffie, Riku,

Xion, Vincent Valentine, Lucrecia Crescent, Baltheir, Fran, Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockheart,

Sora, Kairi, Namine, Al Cid, Ashe, Noctics, Stella, Lighting, Snow, Beast, Belle, Genesis, academy award-winning Donald Duck and Daisy Duck, and introducing Girl With Moogle Doll

Credits- Videos from bluelaguna.net, kh-vids.net, and kh13.com

Audio from New York, I Love You owned by Vivendi Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment