Monday, September 21, 2009

God Bless The Broken Road; Episode 1

..hello amazing people :)

I know this is quite random. no trailer, intro, nothing. but I've been dying to make a series for awhile now, and my Lovers Love Liars Lie one didn't come out too well, so I randomly starting making a video for this a few days ago. I'm sorry if it's really boring :l

I have a few questions, if you watch this :)



1. Can you read everything good? (I have a problem with making everything go too fast or too slow. You might have to pause it every once in awhile.)

2. Is it too boring?

3. Do you like how I randomly put Justin Bieber in? xD



Thanks for my 400 subscribers by the way!

It means so much to me that people actually take the time to watch&comment my videos. I never thought I'd even get 1 :)

I love you guys so much, and I love talking to you. Kinda weird but sometimes I feel like you understand me better then my actual friends in real life. Okay I'm done now

xD

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------



another thing, why is there black rectangles on the video?! I re-uploaded this 5 times already, and everytime, no matter if i changed the properties or rendering settings for SV, there's black rectangles! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment