Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yes, I Am Made Of Scars HQ (New Moon)

Download:





*Dedicated to my Bella and Kelfheart*

Kelfheart: I know you like this song, and I'm a big fan of your videos and editing style, so why the hell not. Oh, I tried something that might look a tad bit like your newest video...sorry. xD It looked kick ass...*Puppy dog face*



Alright, down to business...This vid is centered around New Moon, Bella's POV, and how Edward leaving gave her many scars. I tried to have flow this time, instead of my usual "to the beat editing style" That, and I got lazy towards the bloodstains. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it. ;D



HQ Settings:

HDV 720-30p (1280x720, 30.000 fps)

Width of 1,280

Height of 720

Field order: None (progressive scan)

Pixel Aspect ratio: 1.000 (Square)

Output rotation: 0 (original)



Footage: New Moon Trailer 3 (VMA)

Song: Scars

Band: Stone Sour

Time Taken: 1-3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment