Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pokémon Movie 13 Official Teaser Trailer 1 [HD]

xD Well, now that they`ve put it on the official website, hopefully I won`t lose my account over it this time around. My ordindary method of obtaining the trailers isn`t working so well today for some reason, so this will probably be replaced by a better, higher quality version when it does. Also, sorry for the crude watemark, I`ll be sure to make a less-crude one when I manage to get the full-quality version of this xD Anyway, enjoy.





Copyright 2009 Pokémon 1997-2009 Nintendo, Creatures, GAME FREAK, TV Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku, Shogakukan Production Co, Ltd.

All Pokémon properties are trademarks of Nintendo.

This video is in no way, shape, or form an attempt at Copyight Infringement, and is merely for entertainment purposes, as well as to promote the release of a Japanese Theatrical Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment