Friday, October 16, 2009

Take A Breath | Trailer

I know I had a trailer for Lost Without You, but I decided not to have celebrities that are dating JB, so I made it me and my bffs :)

Just to let you know, Fear is almost over. I decided to make it a short story, and make this a long series.

Youtube didn't let me use my fave song!!

It was Crank It Up by Ashley TIsdale.. now its nothing :(

----



Mandy is a 16 year old girl from a small town in Ohio. Her 2 best friends are Amber and Maryse. They all just moved to California because their school is shut down for months because of a Swine Flu outbreak. But luckily, the girls didnt catch it.



Another reason they moved is because their mothers are singers and want to get discovered.



In California, the girls attend Sea View High. Theyve made more friends then they had back in Ohio. Their friends are Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus.



Dont forget about their enemies.. Demi Lovato and Ashley Tisdale.

While dealing with all the mean girl drama, the girls fall in love.



Amber falls for Kevin big time, Mandy falls for Joe and Maryse is in love with Nick.



But what if some bad happened, making the couples break up and never speak to each other again?



What if the 3 best friends dont ever speak to each other ever again, either?



Take A Breath

Coming Soon to YouTube.com!

---

I got this idea while I was in the shower last night XD

www.twitter.com/MandyJonas90

At least 25 views then I'll upload the first chapter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment