Wednesday, October 14, 2009

View Of A Flower (Jemi) Trailer

I know i havent had that many views on blood thirst... but well i havent had many comments on anything either really.... but i thot id also make another Jemi story.... its called View of A Flower.. Enjoy.....

____________________________



Life can seem so unfair when u live a life like this....



the times in a room without food or water... and stayed in clothing from days b4 now... i had no idea of what was in the midst of my life.....



till one day it ahowed from the light of my hand







I walked silently through the forest..... that oh how so much i did love...

i pet the leaves of the new born tree pelets that need water... they r so thirsty at this age.... boy i can remember my first time with this power of nature... u wouldnt think i was afraid of it at all.....



------------------------------ -----

i walked into the house that i was soon to be leaving after graduation. "Mamma?" i called to her... i heard a slight answer of a dish clink together in the white kitchen towars my right. i ran into the place for food and saw my Mamma cleaning the dishes as she always did... a habit when she wanted to eat more food than what we should... but she made herself promise that she wouldnt break her promise in completing a monthly diet. and so she would stick to that goal. but shes loosing it o much... her weight for the type of person she is should at the highest should be 145 lbs.... but now she weighs 123 lbs.. im scared 4 her... and the more she looses.. the sicker.. and the more hungrier she is. i walk up to her to say what was in my thots.. tho she probably already knows cuz i always speak of this certain thot. "Mamma?"

She speaks lower from her hunger so i know she had said something to answer. "Mamma? Listen stop it" I was worried. I was scared for her. i reach towards the handle that turns the water on and off. i pull it gently.. yet in my frustration not as gently as i should. my mamma must have seen it in my pulsing veins that i was frustrated. "Honey? Whats wrong?"

"Stop this! all of this! ue sick. u need to eat... mamma just sit down and ill make u dinner. ok? understand? go sit down now."

She frowned at the demanding in my voice. "ok sweetie. Demi?"

"yea mamma?"

"thank u. now i know who i can trust with it." she brushed her hand apon my cheek. i blushed cuz she always did that when she was trying to say something important without the words coming out of her face. as she did this i felt electricity run through from her hand through my face, and i felt it run through my veins. "I love u demi" my mamma said as she lightly sweeped herself through the door. "i love u too" i said under my breath. i turned around and did as i promised making her and myself dinner.

______________________________ ___________

i hope u liked it..... plz give me +10 comment on what u think about it. tell me if u think i should start this series..... plz and thank u..



Ara

"i love u too mamma."

No comments:

Post a Comment