Monday, November 9, 2009

BRECKENRIDGE DREAMS//Trailer #2

READ HERE PLEASE!

First of all, don't kill me. This promo is all JELENA. Yes, it is indeed. HOWEVER, the series is not going to be just Jelena. Expect plenty of Niley, Jemi, Nelena, Nemi, even some Joley perhaps ;] Don't STOP watching this because of the couple. It's the writing that counts. && my writing is pretty damn good, if I do say so myself (:



I like this promo better than the first. I kept having to render it because their was problems with the audio matching up. Finally I just gave up xD This is the first promo. It's 'love.' There will also be a friendship, hope, secrets, and dreams promos. [Sound familiar?] Plus character promos, which I don't usually do.



One last question; do you guys prefer clips or pictures for the episodes? Please let me know :]

-Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment