Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CTCKY Trailer (NEW Episodes COMING SOON!)

Thanks guys for the 882 subs! :)

3 more & I'll post another video!



Sorry...I didn't make the Rikki&?? video...frankly, i've been uninspired with that video, but maybe when 885 or 890 subs roll around I'll finish it.



Now, I know I haven't updated this story in a reallyyy long time (please don't tell me how long, that'll just make me more guilty). I'm sooo sorry, I just didn't really like where it was going & I felt that this story was too dramatic at times.



Thoughts? Anyone a fan of this series?

Let me know..I'd love feedback.



Now, in this teaser (sorry it's crap, I literally spent like an hour at most on it), you will notice that we have a new character. Will. Well, his name isn't Will (I'm thinking Trevor??), but you get what I mean.

What can I say about him? Hm...let's just say he plays both a really big part in both Cleo's & Rikki's (that's ALL I'm saying).



You can probably tell I have Rikki & Cleo's storylines all figured out, but I seriously&literally have NOTHING for Alex&Emma...anyone have ideas for them, I would loveeee them!



Anything regarding this series please feel free?

And do you guys want me to make trailers for the episodes? It's kinda a pain & I'm behind on a lot of them...but idk, well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment