Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sora and the Organization trailer

I was watching some other trailers that people on here have done with Kingdom Hearts and great movies and I thought I'd try one. Percy Jackson was the first movie to come to mind and I must say that I think the video turned out really well. Yes, there are some parts I wish were better. I might possibly put up an updated version, but most likely not. I'm pretty satisfied with the way it is now.



Ok, for all you guru's out there, here's the cast list:





Sora: Percy Jackson

Riku: Grover

Ansem the Wise: Chiron or Mr. Brunner

Axel: Zeus

Demyx: Poseidon

Xemnas: Hades

Aerith: Sally Jackson

Maleficent: Ms. Dodds

Black haired girl(please tell me her name): Persephone

Roxas: Luke



Hydra: The Hydra(duh)

Cerberus: The hellhound (I thought it fit)

The Organization (not including Roxas): The 12 gods (hey, the math makes sense!)



I do not own anything. The clips belong to Square-Enix and Disney and were provided by KH-Vids.Net. The sound for the trailer belongs to Fox Studios. This was made just to entertain, nothing more and certainly nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment