Monday, February 22, 2010

Dead Fantasy III Trailer

Finally! My redone "Dead Fantasy III Trailer"! My best one yet for the third episode in Monty Oum's fighting series ! All I have left to do now is a DF5 trailer, but...that may take me some time. I don't really have any ideas for one yet for starters, lol.



It took a while for a good DF3 trailer to come to me, but it finally worked out and that's one less to worry about!XD I hope you like it and please comment! It took a while to get just right, but it was worth it! Sorry if some of the clips are too fast to see. No matter how I edited them, it couldn't really be helped easily without messing up the timing, so...I had to deal with it. It's not so bad though to be honest.



I tried a few new effects, at least as far as colors go, lol. It was just to make the video more..."lively", I guess is the word. I think it makes it more fun to watch!



Anyway, the music mixed with this song is "Timeline" by X-Ray Dog. I have another song that fits Tifa vs. Hitomi better, but I am so not prepared to make a video with that song, so...I used this one after trying it with a "Dead Fantasy series" trailer and totally flopping with it. I'm not as proud of this one as my DF1 trailer, but it still looks pretty good! Please tell me what you think, I'd really like to know! Thanks in advance for watching!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment