Friday, February 19, 2010

who will he choose? episode one

it came out a day earlier than i said it would :D hope you lyk it :D i work very hard on this and i try my best :D



Who will he choose episode 1



*First grade*

Nick: hey I'm nick and you are?

???: Oh hi I'm Miley

Nick: well nice to meet you Miley you know Miley is a beautiful name if I ever get married I will be sure to name my daughter after you.

Miley: ohh that's so nice of you and thank you, you really like my name kuz I use to hate it but then I got use to it and you properly don't even care what I'm saying so I'm going to just stop talking.

Nick: Ha-ha-ha no plz continue I like hearing you voice.

Miley:*blushes* whoa it's getting hot in here or what?

Nick: what?

Miley: um nothing ill see ya around here is my house number. Byee

*gives him her house #* (ha-ha remember they are little so they don't have cell phones yet lmao!)Nick: wait where are you going?

Miley: I got to go but nice meeting you nick! Hope to see ya around bye!

Nick: okay bye



*Second grade*

???: excuse me um hi my name is selena and I was just wondering if you could help me

Nick: oh hi selena my name is nick nice to meet you and what can I do to help this lovely lady with?

Selena: *blushes* um yeah I don't know where to go and it's my first day so I thought you could help me since you look like a nice boy.



*Third grade*

Miley: *sees someone is getting bully and walks up to the bully and says*

*hey why don't you pick on someone your own side you big jerk!*

Bully: *stares at the girl she was bullying and said*

Your lucky she was here to save you next time you wont be that lucky* and with that the bully walks away.

Miley: oh my god are you okay? Btw my name is Miley

Selena: yeah I'm okay and nice to meet you Miley my name is selena and thank you for what you did for me I'm truly grateful *hugs her*

Miley: *hugs back* your welcome now we should really get you to the clinic or something you have a little of blood on your nose. And you should really be careful what did you do to her?

Selena: nothing she just came to me and started hitting me for no reason.



*8 years later*

*High school*

*At nick's room*

*He can't stop think about the two girls he meet in first grade and in second grade*

Nick: Miley and selena I will never forget them I wonder what happen to them

*nick's phone rang* he pick it up and says hello?

Joe: nick well the hell are you?

Nick: at home why?

Joe: NICK GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE TO SCHOOL YOU GONNA BE LATE!

Nick: Oy Joe you don't have to scream over the phone gosh one more of those and I think I could go deaf...

Joe: ha-ha very funny now I expect you to be here before 7:25am

Nick: yeah yeah what ever

Joe: bye

Nick: bye

Nick: *he decided to go through his contact and he sees a number that he thought he didn't have* so he calls it.

???:hello?

Nick: thinking *could that be her*?

???: hello this isn't funny if you gonna prank someone called somebody else bye

Nick: no i- *but it was to late she already have hang up on him





Ha-ha what do you think will happen next? And sorry it's kinda bad but it will get better hopefully I think the trailer was more interting that this? dontcha think?

commont rate and tell you friends?? please :D btw who do you think he called?

btw goodnight every one!!! love ya all :D sweet dreaMS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment